Thursday, May 8, 2008

a hard day's night


I started working in 1990 after graduating from ITM (nasib baik pass he he).  After a few stints here and there, I managed to get a permanent job at Cinematic Sdn. Bhd. as a Video Editor and left the company in 2006 and since then had been freelancing here and there (btw had a hard time convincing my parents that freelancers were getting paid for their services he he).  Most of the time I was handling the documentary part for the company and involved with documenting several mega projects and met a handful of nice people along the way.  I dedicate these memories to our late cameraman and a very good friend, Allahyarham Azmi Aziz (below, 2nd from left, taken at Pergau Dam) 


Please click on the pictures...if you're lucky, it can grow bigger hehehe






2 comments:

AdamSofiya :) said...

wah..encem nye...pakai spek bulat2...same cam orgnye!

keranjaimanok said...

rindu lerr!!!.....